Wednesday, November 09, 2011

To Write and To Cherish

It has been a while since I last wrote something of significance. Well, at least for myself. I used to do a lot of pen pushing, with loads of notebooks and bits of papers filled with my distinct yet sometimes unintelligeble handwriting. To think that it's more convenient to compose and edit using the computer, the more that I couldn't get myself to finish any of my soon-to-be best selling fiction novels. I have millions of ideas running through my head but I couldn't seem to do my Chuck and Kyle XY thing - to compartmentalize all the stuff inside and write them down in a systematic and organized way. I guess it's about time to pick up all the mess and try to finish at least one project before the year ends.

This blog will finally start what I've always wanted: to write and to cherish = to have fun and love what I do. I hope I can finally realize the prophecy in my old high school year book, where I was pictured as a best selling author having an autograph signing event in Switzerland. So, here's a big shout out to anyone who cares to listen: I'm finally here and I'm going to blow your minds!

No comments:

Post a Comment